What to Expect
The experience of getting your portrait taken should be enjoyable and engaging. With Uncontained Photography you are the focal point of the experience, not just the image, and Christine works with you to allow you to feel relaxed and to have a good time.
Christine will offer her abundance of creativity as well as her photography and event planning expertise to make sure that all of the details are covered and that the various elements (location, lighting, clothing, etc.) come together to create fantastic results.
What Sets Uncontained Photography Apart?
- A photographer who is aware of the details and will take the time to fix hair, clothing, etc – not to mention pose you in a manner that is flattering – as she desires to make you look your best.
- A photographer who cares about you and desires to capture who you are, not simply what you look like. She will draw out your personality and create a portrait that you will cherish for years to come.
- A limited number of weddings are booked each year to ensure that each couple and their families receive the personal attention, fast turnaround and great customer service they desire.
- Unique and creative location ideas.
- Magnificent enlargements in gallery wrap canvas allow you to create a custom piece of “ready to hang” art for your home or office.
- A wide selection of paper choices including high-end metallic paper which give your portraits a contemporary “wow” effect. Quality traditional paper is also available.
- Contemporary albums are available with a variety of unique and stylish layouts, covers and bindings, creating a personal and original keepsake.